The “Keep Calm and […enter your text…]” meme (the ones printed on a colored background and topped with a royal crown) is so popular. As a matter of fact, you can see the quotation almost everywhere. You see it emblazoned on t-shirts, coffee mugs, sticky notes, bumper stickers, business establishments (I swear I saw signage saying: Keep Calm and Get a Hair Cut somewhere. I just forgot to take a snapshot) even BBC joined the proliferation of “keep calm” posts.
The said famous line was discovered in a bookshop in England in 2000 by Stuart and Mary Manley, the owners of a second-hand book shop in Alnwick, Northumberland. Now, it is one of the most recognizable slogans in British history. It was initially printed on the eve of World War II but was not used for its original purpose: To encourage a positive outlook on the Home Front during WWII.
Keep Calm and Call a Filipino Virtual Assistant
The “Keep Calm and Carry On” slogan is a propaganda tool supposed to boost morale during a time of austerity and fear. Today, parodies of the message have become extraordinarily commonplace. Thus, we decided to join the trend and create our version. Well, you can guess what our pithy saying would be. You got the message clear, indeed? Keep calm and call a virtual assistant when you’re about to freak out because of an overwhelming workload. Why do you ask? Well, let me ask you these:
10 Questions to assess if a Virtual Assistant is a good fit for your business needs
- Do personal errands start interfering with your productivity?
- Perhaps, do repetitive, time-consuming daily tasks bog you down?
- Are you losing your sanity in scheduling meetings? Answering calls or sorting out your emails?
- Maybe you find yourself ignoring the “core” because you’re focusing on minutiae business tasks?
- Perchance, you get frustrated doing tasks you don’t enjoy doing, but you need to do it?
- Need to delegate tasks because of your growing business?
- Do you think others could do some of the business tasks better? I mean, you can’t always be the “jack of all trades,” right?
- Were you wanting to avoid the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a ‘physical” office staff?
- In need of additional staff but don’t have enough office equipment or space?
- Do you feel like your personnel budget is suffocating your financial growth?
If you answered YES to all [or maybe 7-8] questions, then it’s a clear sign that you should take the plunge. Believe me, your life would be much easier with the help of a virtual assistant than hiring a full-time employee. Imagine yourself sipping sangria somewhere in Ibiza (or maybe Bali?) while someone remotely takes care of your databases or updates your blog contents.
Again, keep calm and call a Virtual Assistant.
If you need a little “pick-me-up” or want to achieve work/life balance, remember the keep calm imagery and consider outsourcing some of your administrative tasks to a Filipino virtual assistant. That virtual assistant could come from us, and probably, it could be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made.